At Your Service
When your organization needs the objective, seasoned judgment of an executive search firm that truly understands your industry, please contact one of the offices listed below for an initial, discreet discussion of your needs.
"You consistently challenge us and broaden our thinking and horizons. You are able to show that sometimes what we think we want is very different than what we need."
- Human resources director for a major crop input company
"We ended up with the ideal candidate combination, and one we would not have envisioned ourselves. Your firm's knowledge of the sector was invaluable as it led to opportunities beyond the search."
- Managing director of a private equity firm
"In addition to finding us great candidates, you worked adeptly and sensitively with all our internal stakeholders. Widespread ownership in the selection process will help our team extend to new hires the support they need for success."
- CEO, privately owned artisan bread company
"We have worked with all the big global firms, and Kincannon & Reed has been easily the most thorough and professional."
- Head of human resources of large multinational company
"We appreciate that you are always reachable and that you never give up even when we all know the search is extremely difficult."
- Chairman of major distribution company
"Thank you for your excellent assistance in this process. The tight search timeline was respected and I believe that the candidate will bring much value to our company."
- CEO for crop input company
"When this search started you indicated one of your goals was to provide a slate that would be so good that we would have difficulty choosing just one candidate. You far exceeded that goal."
- Business unit president for global animal health company
"One of our Senior VPs commented early on that hiring a retained firm was not our best investment of time and money. On our last conference call, however, he indicated he's become a true believer in Kincannon & Reed, and wanted to go on the record as retracting his earlier comment."
- VP of HR for multi-billion dollar, family-owned grain company
"Kincannon & Reed is universally respected and relied upon for quality partnership and mentoring when it comes to senior-level executive searches."
- Former CEO of major agribusiness organization
"Kincannon & Reed has good instincts for people and works hard to know the organization they're serving. "They do a magnificent job matching qualified candidates to the organization."
- Director of Biotech Business Development, multinational agricultural biotechnology organization
"Even when we're not using them, the Kincannon & Reed team keeps in touch because they seem genuinely interested in what we're doing. So when people ask me who we should turn to, I invariably point them to Kincannon & Reed."
- CEO of animal genetics and technology firm