examples of recent engagements.
Across the globe, our clients work to feed the world and keep it healthy. Likewise, Kincannon & Reed searches the world over to deliver the leaders needed to succeed in this noble mission.
Unlike many “international” search firms, we operate as a single office with multiple locations; no silos separate our staff. Ideas, contacts, and insights are freely exchanged among our principals and researchers around the world. This enterprise-wide collaboration translates into a competitive edge−helping to find clients the best possible candidates no matter where in the world they are located.
Kincannon & Reed was founded by Kelly Kincannon in 1981. Over the ensuing years, the firm developed a path unique in the world of retained search: an exclusive focus on the interrelated realms of food, agribusiness, and life sciences; and principals drawn from the ranks of senior executives in the sectors we serve. In 2007, Mr. Kincannon sold the firm to an internal group of senior principals. Today the global footprint of Kincannon & Reed has expanded to every continent and its growth continues unabated.
"You consistently challenge us and broaden our thinking and horizons. You are able to show that sometimes who we think we want is very different than who we need."
HR Director, crop input corporation
“You went beyond our directions and brought us a superior candidate. It was a complete win-win for everyone involved. Thank you.”
Worldwide Head of Production and Processing, crop input company
Kincannon & Reed is proud to be a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, an organization with rigorous standards of conduct in which only the leading retained executive search firms are admitted. To ensure excellence, value, and integrity in our services to our clients, Kincannon & Reed:
- Accepts only those assignments within the firm’s scope of competence.
- Acts in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the geographies where we work.
- Establishes written understanding of the objectives, scope, and specifications of the services to be provided prior to accepting the assignment.
- Holds in strictest confidence all information concerning the business affairs of clients and all others with whom we interact during the course of an engagement.
- Does not recruit nor cause to be recruited any person from a contracting client organization for a period of one year after initiation of the most recent assignment.
- Discloses to the client any and all limitations affecting the scope of the assignment arising through service to other clients.
- Ensures that every search seeks a diverse slate of candidates.